Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Yes, it was REALLY cold outside! I have wanted family pictures in the snow for years, but the snow never seems to stay before Christmas, this year I wasn't going to let that stop me. I would have gone to the mountains if required, but these were actually taken in Farmington Canyon just a couple weeks ago after it snowed enough to stick. I love them! Big thanks to Becca who came out and froze with us to get these great shots!
Bonus! I even liked more than one picture this year without retakes! Sometimes I hate that I am so picky, but that's just who I am when it comes to my pictures!
My handsome son, who is getting way to big!
My beautiful baby girl, and yes, she will always be my baby girl!

Our family Christmas card that I designed myself, I love how it turned out!

Merry Chirstmas, Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings!

1 comment: