Friday, November 28, 2008

Jim Skydiving!

I can fly, I can fly, I can fly....
Bridger and Bailee thought it was great to see Daddy flying!
On his own.
Getting ready, isn't he hot?!
All boy, both of them!
Jim went skydiving at the IFLY at the Junction for the first time for his birthday, a present from me. He loved it, and it was so much fun to watch him do it, that I gave it to him again for his anniversary present (9 years yesterday) on Wednesday. We took the kids and they watched him fly. Bailee says that she wants to do it, Evan not so much, Bridger was kinda mad Daddy wasn't able to hold him (such a daddy's boy).

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you've broken your blogging fast! I hope you had a happy anniversary, you guys! That "skydiving" looks like a lot of fun!!. Maybe I should get that for Geoff some time! I think he would like it... I am not sure about me!! aaarrghhh! Cute pictures, though!

    ReplyDelete