Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

Splashing the kids
Knee deep...
Kid at heart!
Afraid of a little cold water?
Conference Saturday it rained and rained and rained, and this is what it looks like on the corner by our house when it rains like that. Jim really wanted to take the kids out, so I said just do it! They had a blast splashing through the puddles. Although I think that Jim might have had the most fun of all. After playing for awhile and getting completely drenched Jim brought the kids in and made them hot chocolate. Is it time for that already? Where was fall this year?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy rain and splashing around in it, but my FAVORITE is a good thunderstorm!!!!!!!! Looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim is a fun dad to do that with the kids. It looks like they had a great time! Can I send my kids over to do that next time it rains, because they don't really have a dad right now, and they have a really dead-beat mom?! Cute pictures! Why don't we get together sometime? For reals!

    ReplyDelete